Monday 19 May 2014

Introducing Kelsey Marie

Hi All!

My name is Kelsey and I am a journalism student at Ryerson University in Toronto.

I have always loved to travel and plan to be a travel writer in the near future. While I'm in school I won't necessarily have the opportunity to travel to far away places, so instead I intended to make the most out the places I am.

This summer I will "travel" around my hometown and make the most of the tourism opportunities and travel experiences that people can have if they visit. I also hope to check out some of New Brunswick and paint the picture of beauty I've lived in for most of my life.

As soon as the trees get their leaves and the weather warms up, expect to find me out and about snapping pictures.

Until then, keep well and travel!


No comments:

Post a Comment